Sunday 12 December 2010

Animation Techinques: Ball and Tail

The video below is my final test for the Ball and Tail animation.


During this test I found that animating the parts separately made it easier to animate both parts, as I could concentrate on the timing and movement of one before the other one.

I started animating the ball - as this is the primary movement within the animation. After I had finished the ball, I started on the tail. The tail was the most difficult part of the animation to me, as it was hard to fit in the movement along with the balls. Also trying to get the flow of movement that a tail has was very difficult as well. I looked at the reference that I linked on a previous post, but it was still difficult to show that movement on my own animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment